LED tail light


Here's a little photo collage of my LED tail light build that I am doing for the motorcycle. (Last time I mentioned LEDs someone commented "quote" "unquote" nerd alert, so I hesitate to even give the world the awesomeness.) I have to thank my bro-in-law who has the engineering brain to be helping me. I have the cool part done and now I'm just trying to figure out how to drive them for dual-brightness on my motocicleta. I'll keep the world updated as I make some progress. This project will be one that people remember, mark my words.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

This is so cool!

The Marley Family said...

This is awesome Benj! You have to post what it looks like on the bike!

Benj and Melinda said...

Thanks, I'm still working out the details for dual brightness but I think I just figured everything out. I added a video proof of concept.

Bryan said...

They look really good in the video. I hope your cool arrangement shows through the tail light cover a bit.

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel