Spring Time!


I feel like I complain about the weather a lot.... especially this time of year when the highly anticipated sunshine is right around the corner....sorry. But, it has finally warmed up a little and we have had some sunny days. The kids have been in heaven playing in the back yard and I finally got out my camera and took some pictures of them playing today. (sorry picture overload!)












I know, I know.... not only does she have non matching shoes on but, she is wearing two left foot shoes. Sigh.... the girls love to stash things throughout the house. I swear they conspire together and figure out the best places to hide things like binkies, shoes, etc. I gave up looking today and this was the result. No big deal right?!





1 comments:

Nathan said...

Look how big the girls are!! They sure are cute kids!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel