JB Weld

In an effort to lower that dreamy picture of mine off of the front page I will post something about JB Weld. If you've never heard of the stuff than I suggest you do some self-educating. This stuff is amazing. I just recently used it for a replacement piece for an airsoft gun. You can check it out on instructables. Anyway, this stuff is basically an epoxy / filler type stuff that gets hard like metal after it cures. You can use it to hold things together, make new parts, and fix pretty much anything. I think that JB Weld deserves a place right up there with duct tape.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Wow, I never would have thought of that. A Lowe's worker introduced me to JB Weld when I made my bike headlight, so I have some laying around.

You got a *lot* of comments on your Instructible! Do you get extra points for that? :-)

Benj and Melinda said...

Yeah, it got featured and then became popular so it has been on the front page for almost a week. I think it's almost off. I think I just get bragging points but they should give me one of those zing laser etchers or something. :)

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel