Vacation

We decided to make a fast trip to Utah for the 4th of July. Benj's family was all going to be there and we had his brother and sister-in-law's baby Clair and my brand new nephew Davis who was just born a week and a half ago to meet. We also got to see my parents in the Tri-cities along the way and my grandparents in SLC. I was VERY nervous about how everyone would do in the car, but our kids were wonderful thanks so some books on CD, Where's Waldo books, and naps. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we did get to hit at least some highlights while in Utah like going up the canyon, watching the parade in Provo, eating at Cafe Rio, and seeing all of the new buildings at BYU.


And, after traveling for 14 hours last Tuesday to get home Jason said "that was not too long!"
On the way home we stopped at Multnoma Falls to stretch our legs.


My nephews Isaac and Micah holding their new tiny and cute brother Davis.
Watching the parade. Sleeping at the park.

Cute cousin Eliza.


Cousin Clair with my girls.


3 comments:

The Marley Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You guys are brave venturing all that way in a car with little ones. Glad they did so well!

Van was just asking today to "play at Jason's house" so maybe we will have to set up a playdate soon.

Cammie said...

Ahh rats! Next time lets do dinner! I want to meet all of your babies!

Benj and Melinda said...

Oh I know Cammie! I wish we had more time there and we could have met up. I would have loved to see you and meet your cute little boy. I think we will be making that trip more often now that my brother and his family live there. I hope you are doing wonderful.

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel