Smeeza Baleeza

Jason loves stories. We spend lots of time together telling silly stories to each other. Today as we ate lunch Jason came up with a funny story and asked me if we could make it into a book. I thought that was a wonderful idea! I pulled out my laptop and told him to tell it to me again. He talked and I frantically typed to get it all down word for word. He then sat on my lap and we looked up funny pictures on the internet to illustrate his little story. He was so excited and I thought I would share. So, enjoy Smeeza Baleeza, by Jason Lloyd dot com (his author name haha).

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Booyah! That was amazing! Good job on the illustrations. :) Such a funny boy!

The Marley Family said...

Very cute. What a fun story. What a good idea to make a book. Hmmmm that has me thinking. :)

Bryan said...

You guys are talented!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel