Reassurance from a little boy

I will be 31 weeks in a couple of days and I think I am starting to get really nervous for these little girls to come. My goal is to make it until 36-37 weeks so the count down has started.

I was talking to Benj yesterday telling him how scared I was and that I am worried I will not be a good mom to 3 children all of the sudden. Jason walked over to me, patted my head, and said “Don’t worry mom, take a deep breath. It will be ok because you’re really nice.”

At least he has faith in me!

7 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Your little man sounds sweet! I have faith in you too! You are a very awesome person and you'll be a great momma of 3!

Jenny said...

So Cute! He is such a sweet boy. not to mention a little weird (blackberry phone!!!) but I like him. :)

DKSBrayton said...

He's right you know!

Julie and Andy said...

He has a lot of wisdom! You will be great Melinda, and you are very nice!

The Bartlett Family said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Jason!!! I haven't had twins myself, thank goodness, but I can tell you that while it might take adjusting, you are an amazing woman and you will do just fine!! God wouldn't have given you this if you couldn't handle it!!! You'll do great!!

Amy said...

You will do great my love! You are such a good mommy just like Jason says! We are thinking of you and hoping those babies stay in a little longer!! Wish I was there!

sylvia said...

You'll be great Melinda!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel