He is getting too smart for his own good!

Conversation between Jason and Benj last night. Jason was trying his best to get out of going to bed.

J: "Daddy, I am too scared to go to bed. I am scared a man is going to come over here and bite me."

B: "What are you talking about? Who is going to come and bite you?"

J: "I am scared you are going to come over and bite me!"

Benj leans over and pretends to bite Jason's neck making him laugh and laugh. (I think this is when the light bulb clicked on in his head)

B: "Ok, go to sleep now."

J: "Daddy, I am too scared to go to bed. I am scared a man is going to come over and pick me up!"

B: " Who is going to come and get you?"

J: "Daddy, I am too scared because I think you are going pick me up and take me downstairs and watch a movie about robots with me on the couch."

B: " Nice try!"

silly boy

2 comments:

Renae said...

Oh my gosh... that is too funny. He's definitely too smart for his own good.

Julie and Andy said...

haha so cute!!!!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel