Make your own maternity pants!


Check out a fun trick I learned a while back. I wanted to have some more pants that I could wear while I was pregnant, but did not want pay a ton for maternity jeans that almost always look nerdy or do not fit right. I stumbled onto this "instructable" on how to turn your own regular jeans into maternity pants. I did it to two pairs of my jeans and it was actually really easy and worked great! I wear them more than I do the expensive pair I bought at the maternity clothing store.

2 comments:

The Marley Family said...

Wow, you brat. Why didn't you tell me about this when I was pregnant! J/k, it's a good idea. Glad it worked out for you.

Benj and Melinda said...

Um.... sorry. I just discovered it a couple of months ago :-). I'll make you some next time.

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel