"...and a half!"

Jason: "Momma, I am only 2 and a half. When I turn 3 and a half I will be a BIG boy. Then I can drive the car and look in the mirror like you right!?"

********

A couple of months ago Jason and Benj were... um... having a little argument about something. I cannot remember what they were having a power struggle about, but in all my mommy wisdom :-) I gently reminded Benj that Jason was only 2 years old. Jason immediately stopped what he was doing, turned to me, and yelled "Momma! I am 2 and a half! Don't take away my half, don't take away my half!"

The funniest part is I am pretty sure we have never taught him about "and a half." Silly kid.

5 comments:

Julie and Andy said...

LOL! I love hearing funny stories like that! Keep them coming!

The Marley Family said...

I think Van may have picked this up from Jason. Just a few days ago, we asked him how old he is and he said 2 1/2. Too funny. I love that Jason told you not to take his half away. Very cute.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

That is pretty darn cute!

ily said...

So cute!

Krystal said...

Dan pointed out to Scotty the day he turned 3 and 3/4. Now we HAVE to add in the 3/4. Yikes!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel