Washington Fun!

For the past month we have been in Washington. Benj's parents took a trip down to Ecuador and rather than be in Portland where there is no air conditioning we volunteered to stay in their air conditioned house, swim in their pool, and feed their dogs. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it :-). Favorite things of this summer so far:

*Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd's swimming pool!* Missing the record heat in Portland!*Mini golfing and bowling with G&G Murdock. * Jumping on G&G Murdock's trampoline with a sprinkler under it. *Lloyd Reunion and being with the family. * Canoeing in the Yakama River *Wrestling and running away from G&G Lloyd's dogs. *Sleeping in a king size bed. *Buying a van to fit our growing family. *Being together everyday and relaxing.

As a side note... the babies and I are doing well. I have to say that having twins really is double. I have felt twice as tired, twice as sick, and now I feel twice as big as I did with Jason. Everything is going well though so I cannot complain. I am feeling MUCH better now and we get to find out what we are having next Friday so stay tuned! If I get brave I will post a picture of my ever growing self....maybe....

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds like a fun summer!!

The Marley Family said...

I am SO glad you are blogging again and glad that you are back from WA. Van missed Jason! Can't wait til you find out what you're having!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel