Writing on the Wall

So we sold our Wii the other day. We never played it and we thought that it would be money better spent. What did we buy you might ask? I thought I would blog a smidge about it so that the world can see, it's a vinyl cutter. Maybe we can even make a little bit of money this way, here's our first attempt at making something. It turned out pretty good right? We're needing some practice runs so let us know if you have a proposal and will take some pictures and you might get a free vinyl decal out of us.

6 comments:

Julie and Andy said...

Very cute!!!!

sylvia said...

That looks really good! I didn't know there was such a thing as a vinyl cutter. How much would you charge?

The Bartlett Family said...

I love it!! I have wanted to do some vinyl stuff!! Let me know what you would charge for something like "Bartlett Family," like what you did. I have the lettering for "all because two people fell in love" but haven't put it up yet.

Benj and Melinda said...

E-mail me what you would like and we can talk. We want to set up a web page where we sell these, but we are not there yet. Right now we just want to practice and have people take pictures so we can put it on our site when we make it. We would love to make one for you.

Lynette said...

I would love to help. I have these all over my house.

DKSBrayton said...

I love it! I want one of those! What kind did you get. I'll buy something cool from you to hang on my wall in our new house!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel