Update




I'm almost done with my N64 portable project. It doesn't look like much right now but I think I have everything worked out, I just need to build a case for it all. I'm thinking about using acrylic but I've never had much luck with cutting acrylic. Here are the pics.
Update: Bryan, you wanted proof so here's the progress. I'm just working on finishing the case and I just found out that it doesn't handle having two inputs for the 1st player controller so I have to make a switch that enables handheld mode or plugin mode. Other than that everything is done and working except finishing the sides on the case. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but fully functional.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Looks good. Is it still working? You need to show us the game playing with it all taken apart like that :-)

Benj and Melinda said...

check out the new video Bryan

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel