Project N64

So, I'm really excited about this project and it's coming along nicely. I've finally started practicing soldering and I have been learning a lot and felt more comfortable with it. I was lucky enough to inherit an N64 and as luck would have it our portable DVD just died. The logical next step. . . a portable Nintendo 64. I've already gotten the power worked out so that I am on just one power source. The next step will be to start making some things smaller so they will fit in a case. It may not end up being the most portable thing in the world but I'm sure I will have bragging rights for my creation.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a genius!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks honey. This comment screams Melinda. For fellow readers I will fill you in to the fact that Melinda has recently been sneaking on my blogs and leaving uplifting comments as if they were from someone else. She's a great wife. :)

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel