Our beautiful lawn....

OK this is for all of you who saw our back yard when we moved here. Only you will appreciate the difference and see our hard work :-). We finally have some grass growing. It has some pretty big bare spots, but it is actually growing in which is frankly more then I expected. If it doesn't look good by spring I think we may have to break down and just lay down some sod. Who knows it might fill in by then. At least we are making some progress.

Jason and I went to the most beautiful park today. It is called Rood Bridge Park and it is in Hillsboro. It has a stream, lake, beautiful scenery, and great toys. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grass looks great!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! It may a lush lawn yet!

Dad Mom Murdock said...

Great grass guys. We also loved the puppet show.

sylvia said...

The grass is looking good! Before you know it, Jason will be able to roll around in it.

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel