Jason's new love






A couple of days ago Jason and I were playing in his room and he starting demanding that we played with his toys under a blanket. He kept saying he was in a house with his toys, but it was hard to keep the blanket over our heads! I decided we needed to build him a house and since we have tons of boxes in our garage left over from our move, we made a house! Jason loved helping me paint the outside of the house and still keeps his crayons in his house to color the inside. He loves his house so much that now every time he sees it he says "oh my house!" and runs up to it and kisses it. I will add a picture of him doing it as proof. Gotta love cardboard boxes and the hours of fun it creates.

1 comments:

sylvia said...

great idea and well put together!

Baby Tai

Links I Love

Mormon Channel